UNSW PhD Scholarships for projects in renewable energy are available (deadline 3 May 2019)
We have some exciting news!
If you have background in Chemical Engineering/Materials Engineering/Science and/or Chemistry and keen to do research in the following area:
- Solar energy utilisation for direct CO2 reduction to sustainable fuel
- Single atom catalysis on vertical graphene (in collaboration with CSIRO)
- 3-D printing approaches for electrochemical conversion of nitrogen to ammonia
- Atomatically thin 2D materials for electrochemical conversion of nitrogen to ammonia
- Machine learning augmented high throughput catalyst design for NH3 synthesis
- Data Science for solving the synthesis-structure-function relationships problem for mutlimetallic nanocatalyst
- Seawater electrolysis for simultaneous chlorine and hydrogen production
We have a number of scholarship stipends available for keen and enthusiast PhD scholars to join PartCat research group. UNSW Scholarships also offers a number of prestigious scholarships to support your study. Application for July 2019 release is now open (deadline: 3 May 2019).
Not sure which project is most suitable for you and whether or not you will be eligible for admission and scholarship, please send/email your resume, academic transcript and proof of English proficiency to Scientia Prof Rose Amal at email@example.com or Mandalena@unsw.edu.au
To check on your eligibility for admission and competitivenes for scholarship, please do the HDR Self Assessment available on: https://selfassessment.research.unsw.edu.au/ (Note: Course code: 1010 for PhD in Chemical Engineering)