New PhD projects available
PartCat Research lab is one of the research group in School of Chemical Engineering who actually work at the forefront of tackling the energy security issue and global warming through fundamental and applied research in energy and environmental field.
If you are passionate to join our team to solve the above challenge and keen to do PhD, please check out our new listed PhD projects:
- Novel Carbon Nanomaterials for Energy Conversion and Storage (CSIRO project)
- Combinatorial Design and High-Throughput Screening of Potential Solar Hydrogen Photocatalysts
- Computational Materials Design of Catalytic Materials and Water Filtration Membranes
- A Solar Thermal-Driven Biomass Preconditioning Reactor for Hydrogen Generation (ARENA funded project)
- Machine Learning-Augmented High-Throughput Catalyst Design for NH3 synthesis
Check out PhD projects currently offered in our group: http://www.pcrg.unsw.edu.au/postgraduate-research-projects
If you are interested to apply for PhD admission and scholarship at UNSW, please go to UNSW Graduate Research Website outlining eligibility requirement and application step by step process: https://research.unsw.edu.au/submit-application
Current round is NOW Open - closing on 20 March 2020.
Full Information on available Scholarship to support your studies is available on: https://research.unsw.edu.au/graduate-research-scholarships
Scholarship rate start at $28,092 per annum (TAX Free). In addition, Top up scholarship is available for high achiever domestic student. Please inquiry within.